Rock 'n' Roll Marathon San Diego | June 3rd, 2012
The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is coming to San Diego on June 3, 2012…are you ready to rock?
More than just a San Diego marathon, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon 2012 is a day filled with rockin’ live music, dancing and of course, running, and it’s all for a good cause – benefitting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society®.
The Ramada Plaza Hotel San Diego Hotel Circle is only a few minutes from Balboa Park, which is the starting line for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon, making it the ideal place to stay. Whether you’re a participant or spectator, you simply cannot beat the comfort and convenience of the Ramada Plaza Hotel San Diego Hotel Circle. Avoid the hassle of waking up early or dealing with traffic and book a room today!
Perfect San Diego Location
Not only is the Ramada Plaza Hotel San Diego Hotel Circle near the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon, but we’re also minutes away from other famed San Diego attractions like SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo, Old Town and of course, the beautiful beaches.
First-Class Amenities and Services
Whether you are a participant of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon in San Diego or a spectator, all our guests get these amazing amenities:
• Complimentary deluxe breakfast buffet includes made-to-order waffles,
pastries and breads, a selection of hot and cold cereals, fruit, and a variety
of juices, coffee, tea and milk
• Complimentary parking for cars and trucks, motor coaches and larger vehicles
• Complimentary business center with computer and printer
• Complimentary wireless Internet access available in rooms and all public spaces
• Heated outdoor pool and spa with warm and welcoming sun deck
• Fitness center
• Conference space for team meetings
• Coin-operated laundry facilities
• Valet laundry service
• Added security of interior corridors only accessible with a room key
• Elevators provide convenient access to guest rooms located on upper floors
• Local attraction tickets at discount prices available at the front desk
• Points redeemable for hundreds of items or free night stays without blackout dates when your join Wyndham Rewards, Ramada’s complimentary frequent traveler program